Brennen adds value to his clients by making them feel secure so that they can focus on their family and the goals they have in their life.
Brennen Bergdahl was raised in Cando, ND and graduated from the University of North Dakota with a Bachelors of Business Administration in 2015. He has served as a Managing Director of Dakota Venture Group (DVG). DVG is a venture capital investment fund run by students at the University of North Dakota. During his college years he also spent time in Washington, DC working with North Dakota’s Congressman Kevin Cramer. Brennen served as a board member for Edgewood REIT. Prior to graduating from college Brennen worked for a local farmer for 8 years.
He loves spending time outdoors whether it is hunting, golfing, snowboarding and spending time on the lake. Traveling is another passion as he likes to visiting new places and meeting new people.
GETTING TO KNOW BRENNEN
- Favorite food: Fresh Seafood
- Favorite quote: “As long as you’re going to be thinking anyway, think big” – Donald Trump
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Warren Buffet
- What motivates you: Helping people accomplish goals they never thought they could.
- Something on his bucket list: Go heliskiing in British Columbia