Kathy adds value to our clients by being approachable and treating our clients as individuals who have individual needs. Giving our clients with the utmost respect is always her goal.
Kathy joined our team here at Premier Wealth Management Group back in May of 2008. Her role here has been administrative assistant for the office along with doing the monthly accounting. She came from the First State Bank of Cando prior and worked as a part time customer service representative at their Bisbee Station since October 2001. She has been married to her husband Todd for over 25 years. They are actively engaged in farming 3000 acres of small grains and soybeans. They have three children, Ethan, Laura, and Andrew.
Kathy loves spending time with her family, enjoys reading, crafts, and an occasional 10k with her daughter Laura.
GETTING TO KNOW KATHY
- Favorite quote: She Believed She Could, so She Did. By R.S. Grey
- If you could meet anyone, past or present, it would be: Jackie Kennedy
- Favorite book: “Me Before You,” by Jojo Moyes.
- Favorite movie: “A Few Good Men”
- Favorite TV show: “Murder She Wrote”
- What motivates you: My family
- Favorite holiday: Christmas
- Something on your bucket list: Traveling the East Coast during the Fall season.
- Place you’d most like to visit: Norway
- Biggest accomplishment: My children, Ethan, Laura, and Andrew.